Butane and Propane services working with Calor, Flo Gas and many more Suppliers
Offering LPG solutions for home owners, business owners, agents and landlords
- Replacing or installing LPG change over valves (allowing the use of multiple LPG bottles)
- Installation of LPG combination boilers cookers full gas central heating systems
- Relocating gas bottles and supplies Retrospective certification
- Commissioning static home units
- Running underground gas supplies terminating in a house end kits or gas valves
- Converting cookers from natural gas to LPG
- Servicing Propane or Butane appliances
- Searching and rectify any escape of LPG
- Performing gas safety checks for landlords and letting agents
Let Ability Take care of your Calor Gas System
- LPG Domestic Services
- Commercial system repairs, replacement
- Servicing Commercial pipework, repairs, replacement,
- Gas Legal Compliance Inspections
- LPG Landlord Property Services
- Butane and Propane Catering equipment Services
- LPG Pipework Service.
Caravan, Camper Van & Mobile Home Servicing.
Caravan & Motor Home Gas Safety Check
Mobile Catering Gas Certificate
Ability is registered with Gas Safe for the Servicing, Repair and Installation of gas equipment in mobile catering units. Our highly trained engineers have gained over 30 years experience in the service, repair and installation of LPG appliances and can provide the necessary certification to keep your mobile catering unit trading within the law. Operators of mobile catering units have a legal obligation to prove their gas equipment is safe, to achieve this an annual gas safety check must be carried out by a Gas Safe engineer registered for mobile catering and gas appliances. It is also recommended that servicing of mobile catering equipment is carried out every six months to keep it working safely and prolong its working life.