Modern Bathroom Installation and Commercial Catering Installation

Modern Bathroom Installation and Commercial Catering Installation

At the end of another week, we are pleased with the hard work of a modern bathroom installation. We also have completed a commercial catering installation in a local restaurant near Sevenoaks Kent.Modern Bathroom Installation and Commercial Catering Installation

It has been a challenging time for our bathroom specialists a the finishing is most important. The modern bathroom installation in Tunbridge Wells Kent has consisted of a completely new white china suite. Tiling the entire room from top to bottom and high spec chrome finish brassware. The new commercial catering kitchen, with a large 8 burner range cooker, hotplate and grill with two gas fryers have had a new extract with all the safety features required. Modern Bathroom Installation and Commercial Catering Installation

Modern Bathroom Installation

When designing a wet room or a new modern bathroom installation time is key.

Modern style can be mean different things to different people, but generally speaking, when we refer to modern design, some of the same ideas come together: geometrical shapes, neutral or basic colours, little to no decorative flourishes, and natural materials.

If you’re remodelling a bathroom in a modern home, you’ll be inspired by some of the design ideas we’ve collected here.

Commercial Catering Installation

People eat away from home for different reasons, and these reasons account for the difference between commercial and non-commercial food service. Commercial food service, accounting for roughly 77 per cent of eating-out pounds, mainly consists of fast food and full-service restaurants and this is where the commercial catering installation comes in. The remaining 23 per cent is spent eating in school cafeterias, corporate dining rooms, hospital cafeterias and other such places that make up non-commercial food service.

Modern Bathroom Installation and Commercial Catering Installation

So here at Ability, we cover all aspects of plumbing, heating, gas and water works in your home, office, restaurant, school, church or warehouse. covering Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Tonbridge, Sevenoaks, East Grinstead and surrounding areas we are company for you to call.

Share this story!