Oil tanks and Oil boilers supplies and installation
Ability Oil Tanks and Oil Boilers is a family-run, local business with over 35 years of experience. Specializing in the supply and installation of new and replacement oil tanks and oil boilers across Kent, East and West Sussex and Surrey and the surrounding areas. In addition, we also offer competitive rates for annual oil boiler servicing on both domestic and commercial properties.
Working closely with a number of fuel distributors we aim to offer a rapid response and assistance to all calls within 24 hours.
We are registered and approved by OFTEC the governing body for oil heating and our engineers are fully trained and qualified to manage your project from start to completion. We currently have two very experienced and knowledgeable engineers working and we have an engineer booked on his training so we can provide you with the customer with an all year round service, from repairs to your oil boiler to installation, servicing and maintenance. We always pride ourselves on trying to offer the same day service for the ease and comfort of our customers. So if you’re in Kent Sussex or Surrey or the surrounding areas please give us a call at Ability.
- Oil tank supply, installation and servicing
- Oil boiler supply, installation and servicing
- Tanks for all purposes (heating/ cooking/ fuel dispensing etc)
- Domestic and commercial work undertaken
- Supply of bunded, single skin and fuel delivery systems
Why Choose Us?
- Free surveys and estimates
- Recommended by major oil boiler and oil tank manufacturers
- OFTEC accredited
- Using brands, such as Worcester oil boilers, Grant and Atlas and Harlequin oil tanks
- £2,000,000 public liability cover
We offer a free site survey and quotation valid for 90 days with no-obligation and happily work alongside other trades in a supporting role if required.
We have £2,000,000 public liability cover and are holders of a registered waste carrier’s license so you have peace of mind that we put you and the environment first. All waste is disposed of at accredited sites.